Thursday 16 April 2015

An Opening

Hello,

So, I've been pretty critical of blogs in the past but here I am so...

I am Vymethoxy Redspiders, owner of the label Arcane Pariah Records, member of various bands (The Ephemeron Loop, Brugmansia in Excelsis, Guttersnipe, Insect Ritual, etc...), a bubblegum goth/fringe-misfit margin walker wierdo girl with asperger's syndrome.

I know this page looks pretty brass at the moment but when I figure out how to make it look better then I will.

Anyway. I've decided to make this the place to post my poetry/lyrics and related things that are not to be found elsewhere (i.e. printed in tapes, etc).

This is kind of a trial endeavour... If I really don't find this to be worthwhile then I will take this page down.

BOOST THE ROOF

V.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment